Monday, February 11, 2008

puns

The weather has been pretty rad these days. I rode my bike to work this morning in a hoodie (as well as like, pants and shoes). There have been a handful of moments sitting in parks, with the sun on my face, and my eyes closed. This is called basking. Snakes and lizards and cats do it all the time. It seems the whole city of Berlin does it as soon as the clouds breeze past.
Little hints of an exciting summer are sprouting. Cafes are putting out more furniture and the flea market is out of control. Already May is going to be all about the comings and goings of family and friends. I think we will install and revolving door in order to prevent traffic jams.
Speaking of jam...
For Christmas, my sweet cousin Jessica made some delicious jam. I brought my jar to Germany, and save it for special ocassions. I had some this morning with some toast and cheese. It's nice to have something special like that. It roots me to something back home. It roots me to...love.
That's a pretty cheesy thing to say, right?
Not as cheesy as this: GOUDA!
shit.
I've been having dreams about shitting myself. Like, really messy shit dreams. If anyone has any insight to this, please contact me. Should I worry? Does it help that I always end up cleaning up my mess? I mean, these messes are HUGE! I will google it in two minutes. At the moment I take it as a good omen. Spring cleaning and such.

1 comment:

nicole said...

maybe you need more fiber in your diet and less beer! xoxo Are you coming to Prague?