Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last night Ole let me stay behind and use the landline to call some friends. It was nice to hear voices that understand.
There's a parade going by right now. A buncha cars with (i think) polish flags.
I'm going to go to the movies tonight. It was my responsibility to go to a place with wireless to download a movie for the family. However, the only place that wasn't crowded to the max was the sony center. it's basically outside and it's really cold and I didn't want to do it. I could have gone to another hood, but the results probably would have been the same. so i saved on ubahn fare and just came right back to old dunker donker.
it's kind of too bad because i was gonna put up some phots, but i guess it'll wait until tomorrow or something.
I have made a few pseudo decisions concerning the length and quality of my stay in Berlin. vague, right?
.perfect.
Do you think it'll one day be okay to start sentences with periods? it seems somehow appropriate sometimes.
Sundays are kinda sucky. Nothing's open. I really wanna buy some candies for my movies, but nothing shop worthy is open.
I'm tired.
coffeed and tired.

No comments: