Friday, January 11, 2008

curry 36

Apparantly, Curry 36 has the best currywurst in Berlin. Chad and I went there the other day to spend 2 euros on sausage and chips. Delish. I am not sure if it's the best, i will be the judge of that as the year goes by. It certainly was busy.

I opened up a german bank account. Hitting the big time soon, my friends. And because Ben refered me, we get a new set of tools for the apartment. cool! soon we'll be able to drill things into the walls.

I have a terribly sore throat, and snuffy nose, and achy bones. I try not to complain, but: boooo-hooooo!

Who says "boo-hoo" when they cry?

Tomorrow I am going to meet a lady who may or may not want to hire me to be a full-time nanny for her tiny babies. I am not too nervous about this, although, i did buy a new pair of pants for the occasion. I now have 3 pairs of pants, you guys, practically a full wardrobe, right? I will also meet Ben's boss at the Canadian pizza place. I have an in for a job there too.

Yeah. So I am exceedingly happy to be here. This city amazing, even when it´s cold. It's not very exciting all the time. It's january, I just wanna stay home and watch movies.

All the english speakers swap movies onto computers. My new fave, is Quicksliver staring Kevin Bacon....well, at least the first 45 minutes. I still love Kevin
Bacon.

Will you please send mail?

35 bernburgerstr.
Berlin, Germany
10963

we need interesting things to read around the house. We also need scrabble.

2 comments:

Kate said...

i just looked at tickets to berlin for fun. but it wasnt very fun, because they're expensive. someday though. someday it will happen.

Sara said...

Definitely need to add a visit to Berlin's best currywurst house to our itinerary.