Thursday, May 15, 2008

heyheywaitaminute.

I'm confused.
I have a work hangover from not hydrating while over the ovens.
The apartment is shaking.
The vibe is all wrong.
I am having a hard time shaking feelings of resentment and jealousy and bitterness.
My feet ache a little.
My brain is clouded over.
Optimism is waning.
One more week of pizza, and then into the world of the unknown.
It's hard to say what you mean and mean what you say.
I wish we spoke in simpler words.
Too much time is spent reading between the lines.
Mostly, I want two and two put together for me.
Self Manufactured Blindness.
Berlin.
My application for clarity is in the post.

On a different note, the girls are here!
It's fun. I think Ben is a bit overwhelmed by the amount of women in his house. Lucky man.
Life is kind of like chili-maple syrup. Mostly sweet with a little sting of heat. Not an unpleasant thing...most of the times.


*If this sounds like self-pity, it's probably because it is.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

My friend. I am finally reading your blog(s). Ahhh. It's nice to keep knowing you even when I'm not sleeping on your Berlin floor. Keep writing. Love it. Look forward to you being back in East Van. It's just lonely without you:)

BS